A comfort zone is a place of our character, which pulls us to do so many things in life. Also, it pulls us back at the time of taking important steps in life.
Our working and personal life face many things for this thing. Moreover, it can be a barrier to achieve real success in life in every corner to the way of success.
What Are Some Comfort Zone Challenges?
1. Move to a different country and stay for at least half a year.
2. Go to a crowded public place in your area and lie down on the ground, on your back, for one minute.
3. Go out and ask 10 members of the sex you’re attracted to for their phone numbers and instant coffee date (so going and grabbing a coffee immediately).
4. Actively seek a long and deep conversation with someone that holds radically different opinions from your own.
5. Enroll in a course that scares you a little.
6. Remember that person you did something nasty to? APOLOGIZE right now.
7. Upload a video on YouTube in which you talk about the worst thing that’s ever happened to you and your biggest fear.
8. Give a public lecture on the topic you think you know the most about it, invite everyone you know and advertise the event any which way you can.
9. Audition for a play.
10. Look into ‘ayahuasca’ and consider if it could be something for you.
11. Describe the circumstances of the last time you told a big lie in a status update on social media – be bloody honest about it- and ask others to share their lie.
12. Call up a person you know you love, but that you’ve never actually told you to love, call that person and say ‘I love you’.
Face More With It
I. Write a thank-you note to a person you haven’t thanked enough right now.
II. Take a look at the part of your body you haven’t accepted, tell your friends about it, and say you wish you could accept it.
III. Find a tough volunteer job immediately that will take you max two hours a week.
IV. Crash a company party and introduce yourself to at least 5 people.
V. Book the cheapest flight out of your country, no matter what the destination is.
VI. Think of a friend who’s done something crazy. Got it? Ok, go and do just that.
VII. Is there anyone in your life you are totally and secretly attracted to? Contact that person right now and express interest.
VIII. Get a personal trainer who will drive you way past your imaginary physical limits.
IX. You know that one thing that you know is very important and that you know you should be doing it? Tell your best friend that you will give him/her all the money in your bank account if you don’t -seriously- start fixing it this week.
X. Switch off all screens for at least 14 days and meet at least one new person every day for at least a 30-minute face to face conversation.
Grab every corner regarding this. Then analyze your day. It will give you the best-upgraded form of your personality. So get out of your comfort zone first and go for the first step.